We're All Connected
Chances are, you’ve probably seen PSNH’s new “We’re All Connected” ads. The new campaign focuses on such common New Hampshire “connections” as our local town halls and community centers, birthdays for all generations, and toasting a wide variety of life’s milestones.
At PSNH, the “We’re All Connected” theme conveys that service means much more than making sure customers have reliable electric power. PSNH employees are part of the fabric of the 211 communities in which we serve. We live here and we actively support the people, programs, and organizations that help make New Hampshire great.
Now, we’d like to get you involved.
We’re sure you have your own “birthday” and “toast” moments too. PSNH is collecting photos from across the state using Pinterest, a new social media service which “lets you organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web.” We’re asking our followers to use their favorite social media channels to share examples of how they’re connected. Following the ads, the current themes are “birthdays” and “toasts.”
Here’s how to share your photo with PSNH:
- Twitter – Tweet your photo and use the tag #psnhconnected
- Flickr – Two options: 1. Submit your photos to our new We’re All Connected group, or 2. Tag your photo psnhconnected
- Tumblr – Post your photo and use the tag psnhconnected
- Facebook – Facebook doesn’t yet play nicely with Pinterest, but if you post your photos to PSNH’s page, we’ll do our best to add them to the collections
- Other Services – Pinterest works with most photos that have been shared online, so if your photo is somewhere else (e.g., SmugMug, Photobucket, etc.), just email us the link
We’re really excited about this and hope you are too!
Photos that are collected for Pinterest are viewable by the public. Please do not share photos that you wish to remain private.